One Direction Fanclub!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Direction Fanclub!

Tell your friends! :D

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perrie Edwards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Admin
Katie

Perrie Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Perrie Edwards   Perrie Edwards I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2012, 1:53 pm

Girlfriend of: Zayn Malik

Perrie Louise Edwards is part of a British four-piece girl group Little Mix which was originally known as Rhythmix. Her group placed first on the X-Factor 2011 and was the very first group to ever win X-Factor UK. Perrie successfully auditioned as a solo artist for the eighth season of The X Factor with Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know". However, she failed to make it past bootcamp's first challenge. Similar to the previous season, some rejected contestants were given the opportunity to continue in a newly formed group. Perrie and Jesy were put in the four-member group Faux Pas. After Faux Pas didn't work out, the judges decided to place her, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne into a new group thus, Little Mix/Rythmix.

Last edited by Katie on October 1st 2012, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionclub.forumotion.com
bunny90210
Directioners!
Directioners!
bunny90210

Perrie Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrie Edwards   Perrie Edwards I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2012, 10:43 pm

Perrie Louise Edwards is part of a British four-piece girl group Little Mix which was originally known as Rhythmix. Her group placed first on the X-Factor 2011 and was the very first group to ever win X-Factor UK. Perrie successfully auditioned as a solo artist for the eighth season of The X Factor with Alanis Morrisette's "You Oughta Know". However, she failed to make it past bootcamp's first challenge. Similar to the previous season, some rejected contestants were given the opportunity to continue in a newly formed group. Perrie and Jesy were put in the four-member group Faux Pas. After Faux Pas didn't work out, the judges decided to place her, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Anne into a new group thus, Little Mix/Rythmix.
(:
Back to top Go down
Katie
Admin
Katie

Perrie Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrie Edwards   Perrie Edwards I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2012, 8:55 pm

Thanks dear :D
Back to top Go down
https://onedirectionclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Perrie Edwards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perrie Edwards   Perrie Edwards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perrie Edwards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Direction Fanclub! :: One Direction Girlfriends!-
Jump to: